Focus fireplaces are made in France and a number of them are highly energy-efficient. Boafocus Central stove is a high-performance stove suitable for low-energy buildings. The Boafocus central model combines a svelte yet elegantly curvy silhouette with an efficient multi-functional gas fire.
- The electronic mechanism for the burner and the gas supply system are built into the base.
- Operated by remote control (lighting, programming, adjustment, etc.)
- Batteries allow continued operation in case of a power cut
- Combustible: natural gas or propane
- Decorative logs (ceramic)
Focus gas fireplaces (all CE-certified) display their nominal heat input. Closed gas fires are particularly efficient for heating and have no constraints involving loading wood, removing ash, spark protection, and so on. Equipped with remote control, they are easily adjustable and easy to use. In the case of a power outage, they continue to operate and provide heat independently of an electric power source.
| ||Natural Gas ||Propane |
|Nominal heat input ||6 - 7 KW ||3,6 - 4,1 KW |
|Consumption ||0,673 - 0,723 M3/H ||0,116 - 0,144 M3/H |
Ecology and Environment
Focus is a member of the Union of Renewable Energy (SER: Syndicat des Energies Renouvelables).