Dri-Design Anodized Aluminum Panels successfully combines science with nature to create one of the world’s best metal finishes. It takes the natural oxidation process and helps it along by adding electricity and chemicals to produce a dense surface that is integral with the aluminum. This process brings out the natural variation in the aluminum. (color variation can be expected)
Dri-Design finishers use a 100% air capture system to destroy any VOCs produced, so there is no adverse environmental impact.
Dri-Design attaches to nearly any substrate without the use of any added clips or extrusions.
- Plywood with a weather barrier
- Concrete or CMU block
- Steel girts, furring or flat strap (with or without insulation)
- Continuous insulation systems
- Insulated metal panel systems
- Many more
- Dry Joints
- No sealants or gaskets means no maintenance or dirty streaks.
- Lower environmental footprint than composite or foam panels
- Made with recycled metal, 100% recyclable and can be repurposed.
These are the recommended maximum size panel guides. If the panel you would like fits inside these guides, Dri-Design can easily manufacture it. For larger sizes, please contact a Dri-Design representative to discuss your specific requirements.
|Width ||Height |
|72” ||24” |
|48” ||48” |
|30” ||30” |
|24” ||120” |
|120” ||24” |