ApplicationsResidential, industrial, commercial, sports, educational, cultural
CharacteristicsStructural, glare-free, balanced daylighting, thermal performance, low maintenance, durable, rapid installation
CertificationNFRC Certified, UL Listed, ICC-ES, CE, BS, Contributes to LEED, BREEAM, GreenSpec listed
Kalwall is a translucent, structural sandwich panel which uses prismatic glass fibers embedded in the panels face sheets. The glass prisms refract sunlight to provide a balanced, diffuse wash of glare-free light.
Kalwall Window Replacements are delivered in unitized formats and can combine translucent and vision glazing to provide diffuse daylight, views, and ventilation. Perfect for deep energy retrofit (DER) & renovations, these systems can be installed in existing rough openings rapidly, minimizing disruption.
Retrofits with Kalwall compared with glass results in dramatic savings for preventing heat loss, reducing electric light usage by offering glare free-usable diffuse daylight, eliminating the need for shades, and decreasing solar heat gain. The systems are virtually maintenance free, and offer increased security compared to typical glass retrofits, for both increased impact resistance and vandalism.
- HC-2000 Windows
- HC-2000 Windows are used for commercial and industrial applications where both budget and performance are primary drivers.
- Awning, hopper, fixed options
- E-Series Windows
- E-Series Windows are designed for architectural applications where performance and craftsmanship are paramount.
- Awning, hopper, fixed options: windborne resistance rated up to large missile D
- Glare-free, balanced daylighting
- Superior thermal performance
- Energy and electricity saving
- Low maintenance life cycle requirements
- Security through visual privacy
- Hurricane-rated options
Please visit kalwall.com to all specifications, CAD details, BIM families and performance charts online.