UseInterior/exterior fenestration systems
Applications19th/20th-century renovation, residential, commercial, institutional
CharacteristicsCorrosion resistant, welder friendly, suitable for large glazing, multi-purpose system
CertificationRecognized by Green Guide
OTTOSTUMM supplies components for steel fenestration systems. Mogs M65 profiles are made from 2 mm cold-formed zinc-magnesium steel, which grants them a high level of internal and external protection against rust and atmospheric corrosion.
Compared to conventional zinc coated steel profiles, the special dual coat used by OTTOSTUMM is welder friendly and does not form gas bubbles in the weld seam. This system is ideal for large glazing in milder climatic zones and with its 65/72 mm profile depth and extremely strong framing material for security windows. Mogs M65 was developed as a multi-purpose system and profiles used for fixed frames or outer casement frames can be used as well for window vents, keeping the assembly fast and simple. 5 different profiles can be specified, along with a large variety of windows, including tilt and turn windows, and doors.
- 2 mm tubular profile with high moments of inertia
- Mechanically fixed rebate gaskets
- External flush and internal overlapping sightlines
- Accommodate double and triple glazing
- Optional kit for center gaskets
- Wide range of square and angular glazing beads
- Wide range of accessories with visible and concealed hinges
- Fixed glazing, tilt and turn, single-sash and double-sash, side-hung and bottom-hung windows opening inwards and outwards, top-hung, vertical and horizontal pivoting windows, window and doors opening inwards and outwards
The steel billets, rods and strips, from which OTTOSTUMM steel window profiles are formed, are smelted from almost 100% recycled steel scrap. At the end of their life, steel windows can be systematically dismantled and the frames, fittings, and glass recycled.