CharacteristicsPermeable to vapor diffusion, fire-retardant, wind-tight, waterproof
Sizes2.5 x 40m. Other dimensions available upon request
CertificationFire retardant - EN 13501-1, EN ISO 11925-2: Classe B-s3,d0
Effisus provides weatherproofing solutions for building envelope construction with a range of solutions for roofs and facades. Weatherproofing helps to maximize a building's performance and increase its lifetime. Effisus focuses on optimizing solutions for every project, supported by extensive consulting services.
The Effisus Breather Braze Membrane is a fire-retardant membrane for the protection of facades in projects with high fire resistance requirements globally. It has an exceptional UV resistance, being suitable for facades with open joints. Highly permeable to vapor diffusion, it allows the quick evaporation of any existing moisture, while protects the facade against wind and damp.
- Optimum UV resistance
- 100% watertight – W1
- Exceptional diffusion permeability
- Outdoor exposure for up to 6 months
- Integrated component of the Effisus Ecofacade System
- Projects with superior fire resistance requirements
- Effisus Ecofacade Envelope System
- Curtain walls with open joints up to 15mm
- Facades with open (joints up to 15mm) rainscreen cladding
- Fire protection – Fire retardant – Class B-s3,d0
- Multifunctional – Permeable to water vapor, wind and water-tight.
- Resistant – Resistant to movement, thermal variations and continuous contact with moisture.
- Universal – Suitable for facades with open or closed joints, in any type of environment.
The existence of a large range of accessories allows installation on the most demanding project requirements.