UseSealing, waterproofing for roofs
CharacteristicsHigh-tack, highly elastic, extensible, flexible, adapts to irregular geometry, waterproof
SizesLength: 10m | Widths: 50mm-150mm
Effisus provides weatherproofing solutions for building envelope construction with a range of solutions for roofs and facades. Weatherproofing helps to maximize a building's performance and increase its lifetime. Effisus focuses on optimizing solutions for every project, supported by extensive consulting services.
Effisus Bond GF tape is used for sealing details on surfaces with irregular configurations. It is an adhesive tape, with high-tack. The adhesive is kept unaltered by a PE transparent film, and the tape is highly elastic and extensible (longitudinally and transversally). It has perfect adherence to Effisus VAP and Effisus Breather membranes.
Due to its flexibility, the Effisus Bond GF tape is ideal for sealing details on objects with irregular geometric shapes, since it adapts to the detail’s configuration and guarantees a permanent and elastic seal.
- Elongation capacity of up to 300%
- Permanently flexible and malleable
- No need for extra accessories
- Robust – Waterproof and permanently elastic and flexible
- Universal – Different widths for various situations
- Durable – High longevity
- Flexible – Adapts to the different construction needs
- Easy to apply – Simple to use material and with no need for extra accessories
- Details with irregular profiles
- Details with pipes and/or ducts
- Corners or other details on roofs
- Corners or other details on metal roofs
- General detail repairs