UseExterior joint sealing
CharacteristicsExpandable, permanently elastic, UV-resistant, waterproof, acoustic and thermal insulation, durable
SizesStandard widths: 10mm-50mm
CertificationB1 Flammability Rating
Effisus provides weatherproofing solutions for building envelope construction with a range of solutions for roofs and facades. Weatherproofing helps to maximize a building's performance and increase its lifetime. Effisus focuses on optimizing solutions for every project, supported by extensive consulting services.
Effisus SealExpand XTRA tape is an impregnated, self-expanding joint-sealing tape. It seals joints and perimeters in new buildings or reparation work. The tape can absorb building movements since it is expandable and permanently elastic.
SealExpand XTRA is resistant to UV radiation and rainwater with pressures up to 1000Pa. It can be used on its own without additional coatings or sealants. Effisus SealExpand XTRA has added value due to its thermal and acoustic insulation properties, which not only increase energy efficiency but also improve the quality of buildings’ indoor spaces.
- Aging resistance
- Service temperatures from -30ºC e +90ºC
- Thermal and structural vibration-proof
- Adapts to unevenness inside the joint
- Paint coating and sealant compatible
- Solvent-free, no hazardous materials
- Variants from 300Pa to 1000Pa
- Prefabricated construction in concrete or other materials
- Sealing perimeters of frames (windows/doors)
- Cladding Panels
- Curtain Walls
- Robust – 100% waterproof and UV resistant
- Universal – Variants for different needs
- Durable – High life-expectancy
- Flexible – Adapts to on-site demands
- Easy to apply – Simple to handle and no need for accessories