ApplicationsResidential, commercial, corporate
CharacteristicsLightweight, impact resistant, rigid, various finish options, acoustic performance, cost-effective
ColorsWhite, black, optional anodized colors
SizesWhite Tegular – 3/8″ tegular edge, 23-3/4″ x 23-3/4″ | Black Tegular – /8″ tegular edge, 23-3/4″ x 23-3/4″ | Flat panels < 26-3/4″ x 78-3/4″
CertificationNRC rating: 0.80
Microperf Metal Ceiling Tiles are micro-perforated aluminum sound absorber panels that reduce echo and sound reflections. They have a smooth appearance, with an excellent NRC Rating of 0.80. Designed by ASI Architectural to resemble smooth, silk-like fabric, the tegular or flat metal tiles install easily into any standard 15/16″ HD T-Bar ceiling grid.
Appearance: Flat (Lay In) or Tegular
Stock Colors & Sizes:
- 23¾” × 23¾”, White – 3/8” – Tegular Edge
- 23¾” × 23¾”, Black – 5/8” – Tegular Edge
- Standard panel sizes can be field cut to fit irregularly shaped installations
- Lays in to HD 15/16” T-bar grid for 100% accessibility
- Tegular panels have a 1” reveal
- Resembles smooth fabric surface in appearance
The panels have an excellent NRC Rating of 0.80 NRC (per ASTM C423) with a 4” airspace without having to employ an acoustical backer
ASI Architectural has a range of anodized aluminum colors available for metal ceiling panels.