ASI Architectural offers Linear Alimiline Ceilings & Walls, ceiling planks made from extruded aluminum that offer superior abuse-resistant properties.
Linear Alumiline Metal ceiling system planks are available in standard 8′ and 10′, as well as custom lengths and, are an excellent choice for external applications or high humidity environments such as soffits, car ports, or public terminals.
- Fast & easy installation
- No special tools required for clip installation
- Washable, scrubable, mold & mildew resistant
- Aluminum trim available
- Can be used on wall applications using direct attach clip
- Barrel vault instructions available using radius grid
- Anodized, powder-coated or vinyl-wrapped
- Core / Fire Rating: Class A Fire Rating
- Acoustical Absorption optional features: Acoustical backer available in 1″ and 2″
- Sizes: 4″ module = ¾” x 3¼” plank + ¾” reveal; 8′ & 10′ lengths; custom lengths available / 6″ module = ¾” x 5¼” plank + ¾” reveal; 8′ & 10′ lengths; custom lengths available
- Colors: Black, Blue Green, Brass, Medium Gold, Burgandy, Champaign, Clear, Dark Bronze, Dark Gold, Deep Bronze, Electrolytic Black, Deep Bronze, Golden Bronze, Jade, Light Bronze, Light Gold, Medium Bronze, Nickel, Sandalwood, Tomato, Torquoise, Wine
- Planks are field cut to fit irregular installations
- Planks provide a monolithic appearance with staggered end joints
- Custom lengths available for seamless installations
- Perfect for high humidity installations
- Optional Powder Coat finish provides durability in high traffic areas
To know more about other Ceilings and Wall Planks visit our Product Catalog or go directly to www.asiarchitectural.com.