ApplicationsImages, videos and 360 panoramas
CharacteristicsFast rendering speeds, compatibility with most design software, photorealistic and conceptual results, large objects and materials library, enables quick updates to clients by sending them a link through email, no training is needed
Never wait for renders again! Lumion Pro Student enables students to transform their CAD projects into attractive renders in seconds.
Poolside Terrace, rendered in Lumion 9 in ~40 seconds
Once you download the Lumion Pro student version, all you need to do is import your 3D model from your favorite modeling software (such as Revit, SketchUp, Rhino, 3ds Max and many others).
After importing your model, you can instantly breathe life into your design with realistic trees, stylish effects, and thousands of objects and materials from the large content library. Furthermore, Lumion is extremely easy to learn. You don’t need any formal training and, after just 15 minutes of playing around in Lumion, you’ll find yourself creating emotionally charged images, videos and 360 panoramas with lightning-fast speeds.
Aside from a small watermark, Lumion Pro Student contains all of the features and functionality of Lumion 9. Add effects such as Real Skies and Sky Light 2 to bathe your design in beautiful, compelling lighting. Give your design a living environment with atmospheric rains and customizable 3D grass. You can even model and render simultaneously with Lumion LiveSync, available for Revit, SketchUp, ArchiCAD, Rhino and Vectorworks.
Example of real-time rendering with LiveSync for Vectorworks
With Lumion as part of your architecture and design toolbox, you can quickly render stunning results for critiques at architecture school, collaborate with classmates using realistic or artistic visualizations, or make last-minute design changes.
Lumion allows fast, stress-free rendering with convincing results.
- Render images in seconds and movies in minutes
- Tools for fast workflows
- Large content library
- Photorealistic materials library
- No prior training required
- Convincing realistic and artistic effects
- LiveSync for Revit or SketchUp sets up a real-time visualization of your designs
- Helps with project iteration and collaboration
- Ability to model large projects
- Compatibility with most architectural software
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Graphics card: Minimum 8,000 PassMark points, 6GB memory or more and compatible with DirectX 11 or later.
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10
- CPU: Intel Core i7 with 4.0 GHz base/boost speed or higher. A lower GHz value may act as a bottleneck for fast graphics cards such as the Nvidia GTX 1080 and Nvidia Titan X (Pascal). More CPU cores than 4 will not make a difference. CPUs such as the i7-4790K, the i7-6700K or the i7-7700K with 4.0+ GHz are good choices. Xeon CPUs with GHz values lower than 3.4 GHz are not recommended.
- System memory: 32 GB with as high a MHz value as possible
- Monitor resolution: 1920x1080 pixels or higher.
- Hard drive: 30 GB of disk space
Minimum System Requirements:
- Graphics card: Minimum 2,000 PassMark points, 2 GB graphics card memory or more and compatible with DirectX 11 or later.
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10, 8.1, 7 Sp1 or Vista SP2
- Intel Core i5 with 3.0 GHz base/boost speed or higher. Less than 4.0 GHz may act as a bottleneck for fast graphics cards such as the GTX 1080 and Titan X (Pascal). More cores than 4 will not make a difference.
- System memory: 8GB (for simple scenes) with as high a MHz value as possible.
- Monitor resolution: Minimum 1600x1080 pixels
- Hard drive: 20GB of disk space
Lumion is fully compatible with:
|Model formats:|| |
|Output video formats:|| |
|Output video resolutions:|| |
|Output image formats:|| |
|Output image resolutions:|| |