ApplicationsImages, videos and 360 panoramas
CharacteristicsFast rendering speeds, compatibility with most design software, photorealistic and conceptual results, large objects and materials library, enables quick updates to clients by sending them a link through email, no training is needed.
Never wait for renders again! Lumion Pro Student enables students to transform their CAD projects into attractive renders in seconds.
Concept home up in the mountains, rendered in Lumion 8 in less than 30 seconds.
After importing the model, you can instantly breathe life into your design with realistic trees, stylish effects, and thousands of objects and materials from the large content library. There is no training required, and after just 15 minutes, you will be able to learn how to create convincing images, videos and 360 panoramas with lightning-fast speeds.
Aside from a small watermark, Lumion Pro Student contains all of the features and functionality of Lumion 8. It is possible to add photorealistic or conceptual effects to create a personal, unique style, or to take advantage of Lumion’s Style presets to immediately infuse the model with light, shadows and color.
Soft green interior, rendered in Lumion 8 in less than 20 seconds.
Communicating projects during critiques at architecture school, collaborating with classmates using realistic or artistic visualizations, or making a last-minute design, Lumion allows fast, stress-free rendering.
- Render images in seconds and movies in minutes
- Tools for fast workflows
- Large content library
- Photorealistic materials library
- No prior training required
- Convincing realistic and artistic effects
- LiveSync for Revit or SketchUp sets up a real-time visualization of your designs
- Helps with project iteration and collaboration
- Ability to model large projects
- Compatibility with most architectural software
- Recommended System Requirements:
- Graphics card: Minimum 8,000 PassMark points, 6GB memory or more and compatible with DirectX 11 or later.
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10
- CPU: As high a GHz value as possible, ideally 4.0+ GHz. A lower GHz value may act as a bottleneck for fast graphics cards such as the Nvidia GTX 1080 and Nvidia Titan X (Pascal). More CPU cores than 4 will not make a difference. CPUs such as the i7-4790K, the i7-6700K or the i7-7700K with 4.0+ GHz are good choices. Xeon CPUs with GHz values lower than 3.4 GHz are not recommended.
- System memory: 16GB or more with as high a MHz value as possible.
- Monitor resolution: 1920x1080 pixels or higher.
- Hard drive: 20GB of disk space
- Minimum System Requirements:
- Graphics card: Minimum 2,000 PassMark points, 2GB memory or more and compatible with DirectX 11 or later.
- OS: 64-bit Windows 10, 8.1, 7 Sp1 or Vista SP2
- CPU: As high a GHz value as possible, ideally 3.0+ GHz. Less than 4.0 GHz may act as a bottleneck for fast graphics cards such as the GTX 1080 and Titan X (Pascal). More cores than 4 will not make a difference.
- System memory: 8GB (for simple scenes) with as high a MHz value as possible.
- Monitor resolution: Minimum 1600x1080 pixels.
- Hard drive: 20GB of disk space
Lumion Pro Student is fully compatible with:
|Model formats:|| |
|Output video formats:|| |
|Output video resolutions:|| |
|Output image formats:|| |
|Output image resolutions:|| |