ApplicationsSuitable for areas like Super roofs, marine, airports, stadiums, Industrial and exhibition centers, suitable for heavy rain fall and high wind environments.
CharacteristicsIncombustible, highly anticorrosive, UV resistant and requires minimal maintenance or cleaning.
CertificationCertified according to ISO 14001:2004
Elval Colour pre-painted aluminium coils & sheets for roofing applications meet the most demanding construction and design requirements without making any compromise in quality.
The lightness of aluminium together with its proven durability (offered through our specially developed strengthened alloys) makes it the ideal choice for creating corrugated or standing seam roofing solutions with limitless design potential, innovative colours and surface finishes.
Following pre-treatment of the metal substrate, a liquid-based paint is applied to the coil ensuring homogeneity of the coating film, a process that has been proven to result in optimum colour finish and maximum durability. Polyester, polyurethane and PVDF coil coating systems are available according to customer specifications - offering a big variety of fascinating design options. Performance warranties are available upon request.
Orofe exhibits lightness and mechanical properties that are specially designed for adaptability to complex bending / forming patterns. It covers a dimension envelope wide enough to meet with most architectural requirements. Most importantly, our long expertise in coil coating technology offers many solutions, which can address virtually any aesthetic or environmental architectural requirement. Our lab experts will match any colour shade in a wide variety of coating systems some of which are specially developed to increase thermal insulation.
Orofe is incombustible, highly anticorrosive, UV resistant and requires minimal maintenance or cleaning. It can be made to withstand the test of time in the most highly corrosive coastal or polluted industrial environments. It is also fully and directly recyclable which, during a renovation, can give a significant return on the initial investment.
- Designed, casted, rolled, and coated by the same manufacturing plant
- Designed specifically for higher strength and stiffness
- Higher corrosion resistance and weather ability performance of coated aluminium
- Large variety of colour shades
- High Resistance to cracking, peeling and chalking
- Environment friendly credentials
- Coated with environmentally friendly coatings that are: Lead (Pb), Chrome (Cr) and Isophorone (IF) free, Reach compliant (Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006) and Restriction of Hazardous Substances Directive 2002/95/ECRoHS compliant.
- Coating process complies with all European norms and quality standards DIN, ASTM, BS, EN, ISO and ECCA