ApplicationsSignage, Silk-screen and digital printing industry, Outdoor advertising, Exhibition areas (as stands and room partitions), Bus stops, Gas stations, Decoration material, False-ceilings, Elevator/stair-wall facings, Indoor cladding and Industrial applications like machine cladding, bus interiors and train roofing.
CharacteristicsCorrosion resistant, heat-resistant, lower thermal expansion than plastics. Has a highly linked polyester coating designed for digital printing and outside shop and pylon claddings.
More about this product
With its high-quality, resilience and unique appearance, Etalbond® by Elval Colour offers sustainable construction quality and high creative standards. Due to its outstanding product properties, this material stands-out. Elval Colour’s products etalbond®d3, etalbond® d2, and Etalbond®d1 for signage and display are sandwich type aluminium composite panels. They are produced using two aluminium sheets with either an LDPE core or a Fire Retardant* core (only d3), resulting in a total thickness of 2-6mm.
Etalbond® d3, d2, d1 are lightweight panels which incorporate a number of excellent properties for processing and installation, while they are easy to handle and transport at the same time. The letter “d” signifies the word display and the number signifies the thickness of the aluminium.
- Extremely flat surface.
- Lightweight with high stiffness and excellent dimensional stability.
- Ideal for large format applications (installations), using well known processing techniques (width 1000-2000mm).
- Easy to fabricate (bending/folding only d3), simple to process with conventional machines for plastic and wooden fabrications.
- Operational working temperature ranging from -50°C to +80°C.
- Environment friendly – no pollution is caused.
- Available in a variety of sizes and colours (see Technical Data Sheet and Colour Chart).
- Very strict thickness tolerances per sheet (± 0,05mm) which allow perfect digital printing result.
- Up to 10 year warranty due to its highly resistant outdoor usage: UV-resistant, excellent.
- Corrosion resistant, heat-resistant, lower thermal expansion than plastics.
- Has a highly linked polyester coating designed for digital printing and outside shop and pylon claddings.
- Able to utilize the rout and return technique (as described on page 8).
- Available also with a fire retardant core.
- Available also in 6mm thickness.
- Available in many different surfaces (butler finish, colours etc.).
- Digital printing application.
- Out and return recommended only for experienced fabricators.
- Limited colours available (white, silver, black).
- Mostly flat applications.
- No rout and return possible.
- Available in 1500mm width and white of mill finish surface.