DEPPE is an innovative and efficient brick factory with a long tradition. Since 1888, the Deppe family has been producing bricks and bricks at its present location in Lemke near Uelsen in the county of Bentheim. Prior to this, August Deppe had operated a brickworks in Bauerhausen near Uelsen for about a quarter of a century before he acquired the plant at its current location. Now his great-great-grandchild Dr. Dirk Deppe the medium-sized company. Our clinker products contain the know-how of five generations.