Zoom image | View original size
Designed by the architect Rodolpho Ortenblad in 1957 for his family, the house was renovated starting from the recovery of the elements that characterize the original project and some changes in its program and plan. The front ground block, where there was an extensive service program and opened onto a central courtyard of the same character, started housing the garage and a playroom open to an outside area. Now, it has a garden and also connects to the TV room, in the main block, through new wooden and glass doors that reproduce the original frame. The social hall panel was restored and a "shrimp" door was incorporated, using the pre-existing wood, to connect the TV room to the other rooms. The living room includes two living areas, a dining room, a new fireplace and a connection to the new office, an old intimate room, which opens onto the back garden. View more View full description
Share Share