CANactions School Talk is a series of online talks and offline events investigating «How does the world change in the face of global challenges?». It is aimed to share global knowledge, unite, and consolidate professionals around the globe.
Every week professionals from various fields— architecture, urban development, mobility, economics, sociology, history, political science, design, cultural studies, etc. — discuss what world will we return to after the changes we are experiencing now, what are the reasons of the current crisis and what lessons to be learned from it.
Broadcasting Live on CANactions School Facebook at 19:00 EEST / 18:00 CET:
- 3 September: Mateusz Adamczyk / BUDCUD
- 10 September: ‘Shul’hivka Village: Battle Against Industrial Animal Farm as Stepping Stone Towards Public Eco-Monitoring’ with Еcodia
- 17 September: 'Uncertainty at the Border’ with Juan Cuevas / Estudio Cavernas
- 8 October: 'It's Free Real Estate' with Andrius Ropolas | Office De Architectura
- 15 October: Rafi Segal /Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT)
- 22 October: 'All About Spaces' / CANactions School
- 5 November: Dr. Ursula Kleefisch-Jobst / Museum der Baukultur Nordrhein-Westfalen
- 19 November: Ania Molenda / TU Delft
- 26 November: 'All About Spaces' / CANactions School
Support CANactions School with a donation and contribute to the involvement of world-leading professionals and experts in open events in the framework of CANactions School Talk. You are welcome to watch the previous CANactions School Talks.
TitleCANactions School Talk
FromSeptember 03, 2020 07:00 PM
UntilNovember 26, 2020 09:00 PM
VenueLive on Zoom