Interested in learning how to study more effectively for the ARE, and how to track the hours and materials you used for each exam, with a live demonstration? On June 20, 2020 at 1pm EDT, we'll be hosting a free webinar that will go over:
- Creating study material lists for each exam
- Tracking the hours spent studying
- Best practices for managing your time
- Getting the most use out of website
- Automatic graphics showing your progress
- And more!
There will also be a Q&A section, if you have any questions during the live event.
TitleUsing Digital Tools To Study For The ARE
FromJune 20, 2020 01:00 PM
UntilJune 20, 2020 02:00 PM