Open Tender for Development of the General Plan for Ganja city
The State Committee on Urban Planning and Architecture of the Republic of Azerbaijan (Committee) invites the bidders to an open tender for Development of the General Plan for Ganja City based on the order # 225 s, dated April 01, 2019 of the Cabinet of Ministers of the Azerbaijan Republic “The State order of the urban development works financed from the state budget for 2019”.
The tender will be held in one stage based on the Quality and Cost Selection (QCS) method and in compliance with the “Law on Public Procurements of the Republic of Azerbaijan”.
To be eligible for participation in the tender the Companies should demonstrate their technical capacity, managerial competency and professionalism; international experience in development of urban planning documents (General plans); eligibility to enter into the procurement contracts; and not burdened by any overdue tax or other compulsory payments liabilities. Detailed information about the content and volume of the works are provided in terms of reference.
To express their interest in the open tender, companies should submit a written request to the Committee and transfer non-refundable participation fee in amount of 850 (eight hundred and fifty) AZN or 500 (five hundred) US Dollars.
The transfer should have the following reference: “Tender participation fee for General Plan for Ganja city”.
In response the Company will receive the Bidding Documents in Azerbaijani and English languages in soft copy, which will provide detailed information on the requirements and scope of works.
The bidder must take into account all types of taxes (including VAT) applicable to the procurement contract.
The documents listed below (except items 3 & 4: Tender Proposal and Bid Guarantee) must be submitted not later than 6.00 p.m. Baku time, October 29, 2019:
1. Written request for participation in the tender;
2. Bank receipt verifying the payment of participation fee;
3. Tender Proposal (valid for at least 30 banking days after opening date );
4. Bid Guarantee in amount of one percent of the Tender Proposal (valid for at least 30 banking days after the time of tender proposal validity);
5. Document verifying authorized representative’s right to sign the Tender Proposal and the procurement contract;
6. Document stated the complete name of the bidder, legal status, charter/mission, country of registration and bank requisites;
7. Reference from a Bank attesting to the bidder’s financial position in the last one year;
8. Copy of the financial report approved by the tax authorities showing the bidder’s activities for the last one year;
9. Certificate (reference) from the relevant tax authority on the absence of any past due commitments of the participant on taxes and or other compulsory payments;
10. Copy of special permit (license) for the development of urban planning documents of a bidder or any of consortium members;
11. Bidder’s reference (certificate) about non-insolvency, non-custody of property, non-pledge of property and other obligations, non-suspension of commercial activity by the court decision, and other documents specified in the bidding documents;
All above mentioned documents should be submitted in two copies (one original and one copy). Applicants from foreign countries should also submit the documents translated in Azerbaijani language.
In order to increase their professional qualifications Bidders may establish the Consortium. In that case, all members of consortiums should submit the documents(s) referred to items 6 - 11, as well as consortium agreement.
The Tender Proposals (in Azerbaijani and English, in one original and one copy each) and the Bid Guarantee should be submitted to the Committee not later than 4.00 p.m. November 07, 2019 in double sealed and stamped envelopes. Any envelopes received after the deadline will be sent back unopened. The tender proposals of foreign bidders have to be submitted in two copies (one original and one copy each) in Azerbaijani and English languages.
The validity of Tender Proposal of bidders must be valid at least 30 banking days (at least until 24.12.2019) after the tender proposals have been opened. And the validity of the bank Guarantee of tender proposal at the rate of 1% of amount of bid price should be valid at least 30 banking days after the time of validity of tender proposal (at least until 11.02.2019).
Opening of the bidding envelopes will be held at the below-mentioned address at 4:00 p.m. local time on November 08, 2019.
Authorized representatives of the bidders may attend the opening of the envelopes.
The Tender Proposals must consist of technical and financial proposals:
Evaluation criteria for technical proposal:
-Specific experience of the participant – 30 points;
-Proposed work plan and methodology according the terms of reference of the project – 20 points;
-Qualification and experience of the team (key experts) – 40 points;
-Attendance of local consultant company – 10 points;
Minimum score for technical assessment: – 70 points.
The benchmark for the financial proposal is the lowest estimate.
Open tender announcement is placed on the official websites:
Contact person - Gunel Malikova.
Phones: + 994 12 493 34 67 (int.129).
Fax: + 994 12 498 14 14.
Address: AZ 1014, Baku, Fuzuli St. 65.
TitleDevelopment of the General Plan for Ganja City
TypeCompetition Announcement (Built Projects & Masterplans)
Registration Deadline29/10/2019 18:00
Submission Deadline07/11/2019 16:00
VenueVenue: Baku, Azerbaijan Republic
Price500 US dollars or 850 Azerbaijani manats