The Institute for Advanced Architecture of Catalonia has just launched its new Scholarships Programme, giving our applicants the possibility to participate and win any of the three partial scholarships covering 50%, 30% or 20% of the tuition fee of the first year of any Educational Programme:
- Master in Advanced Architecture (MAA)
- Master in City & Technology (MaCT)
- Master in Robotics and Advanced Construction (MRAC)
- Master in Advanced Ecological Buildings (MAEB)
- Master in Design for Emerging Futures (MDEF) in collaboration with ELISAVA
- Open Thesis Fabrication (OTF)
Each programme proposes a competition with a topic related to the contents of its courses. The deadline for submitting projects is February 28th and, in the month of March, the scholarships winners will be announced.
Join us on the 1st of February at the second Masters Open Day and learn more on how to apply for our Scholarships.
TitleScholarships Programme Announced for the Academic Year 2019/20
TypeGrants, Scholarships & Awards
Submission DeadlineFebruary 28, 2019 12:00 AM