This international one-stage architecture ideas competition invites all architecture students, young architects and young professionals with a degree in architecture studies (≤ 40 years old) to develop and submit compelling ideas for the design of a Site Theatre located on a site promontory near the Fortress of Baleal, Peniche, Portugal.
The Site Theatre aims to create a new cultural destination and provide a place for open-air performances to enhance the experience within the landscape. The Site Theatre is a place to engage with the land, the sky and the sea, where performers and audience are both participants and observers while the landscape becomes a natural scenic venue.
- Competition Opening July 20, 2017
- Early Registration Period July 20 - September 25, 2017
- Regular Registration Period September 26 - October 26, 2017
- Late Registration Deadline October 27 - November 06, 2017
- Submission Deadline November 11, 2017
- Jury Evaluation December 02 - December 16, 2017
- Competition Results January 12, 2018
TitleCall for Proposals: Site Theater
TypeCompetition Announcement (Ideas)
Registration Deadline06/11/2017 23:59
Submission Deadline11/11/2017 23:59
Price60 / 75 / 90 Euros