All local and international elite are cordially invited to participate in the International Design Competition of the Greater Tainan Expo Center and to witness this critical moment of Tainan’s industry transformation! It is a turnkey project and the estimated construction cost is NTD 1.795 billion. It is expected to generate maximum economic benefits by establishing a platform and media for industrial development to promote the growth of business and trade, to boost industrial development and area transformation as well as to deepen the advantage of industrial specialty and brand value.
The project includes 600 exhibition booths for flexible use, and the exhibition space should be a column-free space with a clear height of over 12m. There should also be one conference room for 1000 delegates (divisible into four rooms with the capacity of 250), one conference room for 800 delegates (divisible into two rooms with the capacity of 500 and 300 respectively), five conference rooms for 100 delegates (divisible into spaces for 50 delegates) and three for 20 delegates (divisible into spaces for 20-40 delegates), as well as parking space for 550 cars and 450 scooters. The area to be designed is 39,000m2.
We welcome all local and international elite to participate in this international design competition. Let’s build a new landmark at Tainan THSR Station District!
- Budget: Approximately NTD 1.795 billion and to be paid by a fixed price.
- Type of Tender: Public tender, one-stage tender and one-stage opening, and contract to be awarded to the most advantageous tender.
- Prize Money: First Prize: Priority right for contract without extra incentive
- Second Prize: NT$1,500,000
- Third Prize: NT$1,000,000
- Fourth & Fifth Prize: NT$800,000
- Information Publication: 2017.06.15
- Deadline for Submission of Tender: 2017.08.30 12:00 p.m.
- Announcement of Qualified Tenderer: 2017.08.30 02:00 p.m.
- Evaluation Meeting: 2017.09.07
TitleCall for Proposals: Greater Tainan Expo Center (2017)
TypeCompetition Announcement (Built Projects & Masterplans)
OrganizersMr. Shen, Bureau of Public Works, Tainan City Government, Taiwan, R.O.C.
Submission Deadline26/06/2017 14:54