The concept was anchored in the relation of three words: MAN (active subject) - HISTORY (building element of society) - OBJECT (product created). History is our identity and characterizes the evolution of society and urban growth. The present construction underwent physical and programmatic modifications, in agreement with the times. The building of this "House" dates back to the 19th century. XVIII, 1776, being belonged to a cleric, Adelino Araújo, who collected a convent near Espinho where he died. In addition to the architectural features that the building presents, its eaves are granite slabs, crafted windows, with great conversations, its grandiosity that has already had 14 rooms, rooms, kitchens, cellars, wine press, stables, threshing floor and Cereals House, The place is paradisiac, inviting for rest and leisure, not missing a clear water course and a mini-hydric near, where in the river above one can rest the cane. We reorganized the old house, and we introduced 7 rooms, all of them with distinctive features and compositions, since all spaces had different shapes. In addition to the requalification of the house, we introduced an enlargement, with 11 rooms and support services, capable of interacting directly with the existing body, where there is a central space of connection between the two constructions. There is a distributive atrium, which will access between blocks and will have superior illumination, determining the interconnection between all spaces.
View moreView full description