WSBE17 Hong Kong is the world conference of the 2015-2017 cycle of the renowned SBE Conference Series, it is the most influential and well-attended Sustainable Built Conference held every 3 years. With the theme of ‘Transforming Our Built Environment through Innovation and Integration: Putting Ideas into Action’, it is expected to attract over 1800 policy makers, industry practitioners and green-building advocates from over 50 countries.
Don’t miss the opportunity to present your brilliant ideas in front of a panel of internationally acclaimed judges and display your ideas to over 1800 global industry experts at the industry most eminent World Sustainable Built Environment Conference 2017 Hong Kong.
The Challenge/The Competition
WSBE17 Hong Kong – International Youth Competition invites imaginative ideas, projects and action plans that best demonstrate an innovative interpretation of the Conference theme and the key discussion areas: Deep Building Renovation, High-performance Building, Sustainable Neighbourhood, and Community Empowerment.
Shortlisted teams will have the chance to:
- Display your innovative ideas at WSBE17 Hong Kong Exhibition
- Present yourself and network with over 1,800 industry experts from over 50 countries
- Present your brilliant ideas in front of a panel of internationally acclaimed judges
- Win a cash prize of HK$10,000 and 2x Conference Ticket
- Age: 30 or below
- Team size: Max 8 members
- Team formation: Must consist of min. 2 sustainable-built environment-related disciplines students AND min. 2 students from other subjects in each team
- Size: 1 x A1 pdf (300dpi) digitally submitted using the given template
Registration is free! Register today and submit by 21 Dec 2016. Download the information related to this competition here.
TitleCall for Submissions: WSBE17 Hong Kong (International Youth Competition)
TypeCompetition Announcement (Student Competitions)
Registration Deadline22/12/2016 00:00
Submission Deadline22/12/2016 00:00