The RIBA Future Leaders series delivers essential leadership training tailored to the needs and aspirations of architects in practice. It provides skills and insights for up-and-coming talent in architectural practices who will drive the future of the profession. Our seminars are delivered by thought-leaders and technical specialists. Delegates are encouraged to strengthen and share outcomes with our ‘Back in Practice Tool Box’ of useful resources and guidance.
Delegates will gain and develop leadership skills in:
- negotiation and advocacy
- stakeholder engagement and understanding
- research and knowledge transfer
- project management
- team leadership
We will explore these through three different lenses:
- project and practice leadership
- professional leadership
- leadership in context
To view the full program, please click here.
- A workshop on community engagement led by Associates from Architecture Sans Frontières designed to improve negotiation and advocacy skills.
- A keynote presentation from Guy Battle Hon. FRIBA, Chief Executive of the Social Value Portal. Presentations and discussion from Ian Morrison of the Architectural Heritage Foundation, Mike Taylor of Hopkins Architects, Paul Zara of Conran and Partners and James Mitchell of Orkidstudio.
- An exclusive curator-led tour of ‘Creation from Catastrophe’ in the Architecture Gallery at 66 Portland Place at the end of the seminar. Please ensure you book a space to avoid disappointment.
- Discounts apply for RIBA members and students, you can also block book all three Future Leaders seminars (15 March, 10 May and 5 July) for a discounted price of £119 for RIBA members and £149 for non-members.
- All prices include VAT.
FromMarch 15, 2016 12:30 PM
UntilMarch 15, 2016 05:00 PM