This month, Hunter Douglas Contract is proud to present the latest product of the window coverings family. Introducing RB 500, the muscle behind elegance at the window. Featuring a sleek architectural design with smooth operation and unrivaled inner strength, the RB 500 roller shade operating system spans even the largest window expanses, beautifully.
Well-designed large shades make a dramatic statement, defining and controlling heat, light, and views. Highly durable hardware and operating systems deliver smooth and reliable operation. The new modular RB 500 roller shade system offers a wide variety of components.
- Heavy-duty metal clutch provides smooth and easy lift capabilities.
- Modular operating system accommodates chain, crank and motorized applications.
- Universal spring-loaded end plug mounts shades securely and provides for smooth and easy installation.
- Utilization of counter balance weight system provides for ease of lifting roller shades over large expanses.
- Durable standard clutch system provides universal mounting capabilities (left or right) and aesthetically pleasing one size format capable of lifting a range of shade weights.
- Durable roller tubes are engineered to span large expanses.
- Heavy-Duty chain with 150-pound breaking strength provides worry-free and smooth operation of shades.
- Aluminum designer installation bracketing system provides unique architectural aesthetic possibilities and strong mounting platform.
Manual Roller Shades
Motorized Roller Shades
Projects that use this product
U.S. Green Building Council – USGBC
U.S. Citizen & Immigration Services
This post is part of our ongoing effort to create a database of architectural products, a useful resource for all architects, with the help of our partners.
Hunter Douglas Contract is a business partner of ArchDaily.