Greenpeace is holding an Open Ideas Architectural Competition to find a winning design to fortify the Airplot. The competition is open to architects, landscape architects, architectural students and architect-led mixed disciplinary teams.
The deadline is Friday 23rd April and entries will be judged by:
- Peter Clegg, Senior Partner, Feilden Clegg Bradley Studios
- Andrew Grant, Director, Grant Associates
- Nick Jonson, Deputy Chief Executive, Urban Splash
- Alistair McGowan, Comedian and Airplot co-owner
- Sarah North, Campaigns Director, Greenpeace UK
- Oli Rodker, Environmental activist
- Professor Neil Thomas, Director, Atelier One
- Rachel Whiteread, Artist
Shortlisted designs will be showcased at the OXO tower Bargehouse Gallery, 3rd – 6th June 2010. For more information, go to the competition’s official website.