MDT-Tex side-arm umbrella Type SA is ideally used for open spaces with pathways or to optimize seating arrangements. The rotating umbrella pole has an oval profile for maximum stability and for connecting the umbrella to cables. Side-arm umbrellas are part of a premium range of technical parasols, specifically tuned to customers that require an aesthetic touch to MDT-Tex wind-stable umbrellas. SA'Home Type offers several advantages over Type SA classic line, including strong and lightweight extruded hubs, fabric protecting corner caps and a simpler and lighter tensioning system. The new range of umbrellas set a new standard in terms of aesthetics and functionality without compromising on the quality standards that exist in our industrial ranges. Both types of side-arms umbrellas offer unrestricted space underneath the area of cover.
- Opening and closing by a hand crank
- All parts attached by screws can be easily replaced
- All materials are resistant to the effects of water corrosion and Type SA highly stressed components are made out of steel
- Type SA'Home umbrella parts are recyclable
- Type SA safely handles winds up to 60 km/h (with the proper bases), Type SA'Home is designed to withstand wind speeds up to 40 km/h (with the proper ground anchorage)
- Type SA mechanics include a telescopic pole which allows the umbrella to open or close over the table
- Type SA offers the possibility to include lights and heating
Type SA umbrella cover is made up of individual segments which are screwed to the frame by Sterling Steel hooks at the top and by rust-proof screws at the ends of the spokes. Type SA'Home textile cover is attached to the spoke ends by aluminum end caps and stainless steel bolts. MDT-Tex covers are replaceable and fade, light and water-resistant. They are designed to withstand all weather conditions.
- SA: Ground tube, rotatable adapter, core drilling, and ram-pin
- SA'Home: inground tube (type 080)
- Digital print
- Dispersion dye print
- SA umbrella spokes are made of rectangular aluminum sections of 40x20x2 - 50x30x3 mm. The mast is made of an oval aluminum section of diameter 140 mm in one plane and 100mm in the other. The aluminum telescope has section dimensions of 70x3 mm. The top plate and the crown are made with U profiles out of aluminum to house the struts. All parts are screwed together and the frame is powder-coated (Polyester powder ca. 80 μ). All moving parts are made out of steel.
- SA'Home umbrella spokes are made of rectangular aluminum sections of 30 x 20 x 2 mm. The mast is made of a round aluminum section of 80 mm. Connecting hubs are made of extruded aluminum high strength profile. All parts are screwed together and the frame, the end caps, acorn, hub and the handle is powder-coated (Polyester powder ca. 80 μ).
- MDT-Tex 260
100% polyester dual-sided acrylic coating). Mass ca. 260 g/m², water column pressure over 700 mm, flame retardant up to B1 - DIN 4102-1, M1, NFPA 701 - Flat and Folded.
- MDT-Tex 300 (Only for Type SA umbrellas)
100% acrylic fabric. Mass ca. 300 g/m², water column pressure up to 350 mm.