ApplicationsCommercial, Institutional, Healthcare, Educational, Cultural, Corporate
CharacteristicsUp to 88% ultraviolet protection with vanes open and 99% with vanes closed, motorization available, continuous cord loop
CertificationGREENGUARD Gold Certified
Hunter Douglas Architectural Silhouette® Window Shadings feature adjustable fabric vanes suspended between two sheer facing fabrics for excellent control of privacy, glare and daylight. The unique fabrication of Silhouette provides up to 88% UV protection with vanes open and 99% with vanes closed. Hunter Douglas Architectural line of flame-resistant fabrics meets all requirements of NFPA 701 for commercial applications.
- Fabrics meet all requirements of NFPA 701 small scale flammability testing for commercial applications
- Up to 88% ultraviolet protection with vanes open and 99% with vanes closed
- Motorization available
- 12" to 96" (Standard)
- 6" to 11-7/8" (Tilt-only)
- 12" to 120" (Oversized)
- 16" to 96" (Standard)
- 16" to 120" (Oversized and Tilt-only)
- Minimum height for motorized products is 12"
For additional information regarding maximum areas, widths and heights, please click here to view our Product Sizes Chart.
- This continuous cord loop and clutch assembly makes operating large shades easier
- Two shadings share the same headrail; each shade operates independently
- Uniquely shaped windows pose challenges in providing privacy and light control and keeping your space energy efficient
- Shapes includes: perfect and imperfect arch, perfect and imperfect extended arch, circle, angle, octagon, oval, hexagon, trapezpoid, perfect and imperfect quarter circle
- Vanes remain in fully opened position and are non-operable
- Inside mounts only
- Versatile range of motors and controls to maximize shading benefits.
- For narrow windows
- Shades cannot be raised or lowered, but vanes may be positioned from fully open to fully closed
For additional information regarding available colors, please click here to view Silhouette® Fabric Selector.