UseOutdoor equipment, garden umbrellas
ApplicationsMedium sized areas, residences, restaurants, hotels, public and private events
CharacteristicsFull aluminium umbrella, hidden electric cables, all materials are resistant to water corrosion, double-handle pulley system integrated in the mast, frame base to be loaded with concrete blocks (120 kg total)
ColorsWhite, yellow, beige, red, bordeaux, green, dark green, dark blue, silver, anthracite, black
More about this product
MDT-Tex tension umbrella was developed especially for small to medium-sized areas. Thanks to their entirely aluminum design and stable, entirely aluminum folding handle, Type S Aluminium Umbrellas will enjoy a long life even in locations with demanding weather conditions, such as on the coast or in the mountains. Any cables needed for lighting, heating, and sound can be easily installed in the specially developed center pole profile. The tension mechanism of MDT-Tex Type S Aluminium Umbrella is operated by an aluminium handle that controls an inner pulley system.
- Opening and closing with a double-handle pulley system
- All materials are resistant to the effects of water corrosion
- Telescopic pole allows the umbrella to open and close above table height
- Pulley system is fully integrated in the mast
- Full aluminium umbrella
- Electric cables are hidden from sight within four chamber column inside the centre mast
- Optional heating and lighting}
- Designed to withstand wind speeds up to 100 km/h (with the proper ground anchorage)
- All mechanical and electic construction units are checked by TÜV Germany
The cover is made up of individual segments which are screwed to the frame by Sterling Steel hooks at the top and by rust-proof screws at the ends of the spokes. It's replaceable and is fade, light and water resistant.
- Frame base to be loaded with concrete blocks (120 kg total)
- Steel plate (120 kg /240 kg)
- Ground tube
- Core drilling and ram-pin
- Support plate
- Digital print
- Screen print
- Dispersion dye print
MDT-Tex umbrella spokes are made of rectangular aluminium sections of 30x20x2 mm. The mast is made of a round aluminium section of 60 mm in diameter. The aluminium telescope has section dimensions of 30x30x2 mm. The top plate and the crown are made with U-profiles out of aluminium to house the struts. All parts are screwed together and the frame is powder coated (Polyester powder ca. 80 μ).
- MDT-Tex 260
100% polyester dual-sided acrylic coating). Mass ca. 260 g/m², water column pressure over 700 mm, flame retardant up to B1 - DIN 4102-1, M1, NFPA 701 - Flat and Folded.
- MDT-Tex 300
100% acrylic fabric. Mass ca. 300 g/m², water column pressure up to 350 mm.