ApplicationsExecutive, medical, health, educational, retail, hotels, airport, hospitality and any open space areas using Ceilencio® ceiling system that require a unique and elegant architectural lighting design
CharacteristicsLighting can be installed in any direction the grid runs, clipping system allows the LED light fixtures to be installed quickly, easily, and separately from the installation of the ceiling grid and panels, total flexibility, LED Ceilencio® can be integrated with Decoustics' finishes, JLC Tech’s LED lights can save up to 50% on energy costs, LED light provide pure natural light, the slim profile of the LED lights provides a uniform, contemporary and sleek design, available in different light color temperatures, LED lights do not contain mercury and are easily recycled, available in standard two foot and four foot lengths, custom lengths are available
Incorporating LED lighting into a Ceilencio® ceiling has never been easier. Utilizing JLC Tech’s LED light fixtures, Decoustics has incorporated standard LED lights into the Ceilencio® suspension system.
The lighting can be installed in any direction the grid runs, including radially. The integration of LED light fixtures into Decoustics Ceilencio® grid does not impede the downward accessibility of the ceiling panels. A proprietary clipping system allows the LED light fixtures to be installed quickly, easily, and separately from the installation of the ceiling grid and panels. This has the advantage of total flexibility between trades during the installation process.
A Versatile Choice:
LED Ceilencio® can be integrated with Decoustics finishes, including:
- Claro® acoustical panels
- Metallo® metallic-finish acoustical panels
- Quadrillo® and Solo-M natural wood acoustical panels
- A full range of fabric and vinyl panel options
Benefits of LED Lighting:
- JLC Tech’s LED lights can save up to 50% on energy costs verses conventional lighting. The need to relamp is reduced, saving money on maintenance.
- LED lights do not flicker like fluorescent lights, they provide a pure natural light. There is also no burn out at the end of their life cycle.
- The slim profile of the LED lights provides a uniform, contemporary and sleek design.
- Available in different light color temperatures (K Colors)
- LED Ceilencio allows architects and designers the freedom to incorporate integrated lighting in various patterns and directions within their ceiling designs.
- LED lights do not contain mercury and are easily recycled keeping harmful toxic chemicals and excessive waste out of our landfills and water.
- LED lights are available in standard two foot and four foot lengths. Custom lengths are available.
- Propietary clip design for easy installation into dedicated elements of the Ceilencio® ceiling suspension system.
- Anodized and painted aluminium extrusion body, steel mounting clips, white PC and caps, high transmitting acrylic PMMA Diffusing Lens or high reflectance 98% aluminium coated PC reflectors on each LED for a dark light effect.
- High output LED consume only 17W total (2 foot) or 34W total (4 foot). Input voltage 24 VDC. Class II plenum rated cable equipped with quick connector to allow multiple modules to be easily connected together (10 linear feet of product max).
- Diffusing Lens = 1014lm (15/16' 4 foot).
- Cut Off Reflector Lens = 1133lm (15/16' 4 foot).
- ETL/cETLus E RoHS Indoor use only.