ApplicationsAirports, arenas, hospitals, restaurants, universities, offices, lobbies, auditoriums, hotels
CharacteristicsVapor barrier adhered to the backside of the panel, the ceiling is 100% accessible via a unique torsion spring mechanism, the grid is suspended using hanger wires, rods or similar suspension components, a variety of ceiling perimeter options are available
More about this product
Decoustics Ceilencio® is an integrated acoustical panel ceiling system consisting of a proprietary concealed extruded aluminum grid and panels. A clear vapor barrier is adhered to the backside of the panel.
The ceiling is 100% accessible via a unique torsion spring mechanism which permits individual panels to be “hinged” down (or completely removed if necessary) for access to mechanical and electrical services. The grid is suspended using hanger wires, rods or similar suspension components.
Decoustics Ceilencio® can be used with:
- Claro® stipple texture acoustical panels
- Metallo® metallic-finish acoustical panels
- Quadrillo®, Solo™, Solo-M, Rondolo™, Fori™ acoustical wood panels
- LightFrame® translucent fabric acoustical panels
- Full range of AirRenew®, fabric and vinyl options
A minimum space of 5” (125mm) is required behind the panel for torsion spring clearance.
Note: A clearance as little as 2” (50mm) can be accommodated in specific areas provided careful planning is employed and grid location is coordinated.
A variety of ceiling perimeter options are available. These include:
- Standard wall mold, flex mold or shadow mold (allows for field cutting of panels).
- A 1” (25mm) wide or greater reveal to create a floating ceiling look. Reveal can be closed off at back of panel if desired.
- Another ceiling system at the same plane.
- Continuous slot diffuser or air return.
All lights, diffusers, speakers, smoke detectors, sprinklers, and similar items that penetrate or are located in the ceiling should be located away from panel edges and grid lines and must be independently supported. The panel is not structurally capable of supporting the weight of any of these items.
When using speakers in ceiling or wall panels, the speaker grille should be visibly mounted at the face of the panel. Speaker function creates air movement and any fabric covering the speaker will experience premature soiling.
When panel dimensions exceed 48” additional/intermittent springs, spring retainers, butterflies, grid members will be required.