ApplicationsAirports, arenas, hospitals, restaurants, universities, offices, lobbies, auditoriums, hotels
CharacteristicsManufactured from a no-added urea formaldehyde MDF core, perforations are a nominal 1/16” and spaced 5/16" apart, fully-engineered product, class A flame spread when tested to ASTM E84 standard, available in a variety of natural wood veneer options
Decoustics Fori™ is an acoustical mini perforated wood panel. When viewed from a distance, the mini perforations virtually disappear, giving the appearance of a monolithic wood ceiling or wall installation. Fori™ is designed to provide the aesthetics of a solid wood panel with the acoustic properties of a perforated panel.
Fori™ mini perforated acoustic wood ceiling and wall panels are available in a variety of natural wood veneers, custom stains or paint finishes. Manufactured to custom sizes with the option of unique shapes, Fori™ panels can be designed to complement any space. For added flexibility in your design, Fori™ panels can integrate into most of Decoustics ceiling suspension systems, including Decoustics 100% downwardly accessible Ceilencio® system.
- Fori™ panels are manufactured from a no-added urea formaldehyde MDF core.
- Perforations are a nominal 1/16” (1.6mm) and spaced 5/16" (8mm) apart.
- Fully-engineered product. No field modifications are required. Engineered to custom sizes up to 4’ x 10’ (1240mm x 3050mm) and can be curved to an outside radius of approximately 32” (800mm).
- Class A flame spread when tested to ASTM E84 standard.
- Fori™ panels are available in a variety of natural wood veneer options. Custom veneers, stains or paint finishes can be specified.
- NRC values of 0.70 when tested alone in an E400 mounting. Higher NRC values are achievable when acoustical infill is used.