ApplicationsAirports, arenas, hospitals, restaurants, universities, offices, lobbies, auditoriums, hotels
CharacteristicsRefined appearance, improve room acoustics with high NRC value, 100% engineered full panel composite, grooving can be stopped to create an integral boarder of any width or you can specify a traditional frame, various mounting methods available for ceiling application
ColorsBeech, Oak, Walnut, Cherry, Mahogany, Angire, Maple, Ash
Decoustics Quadrillo® is a premium acoustical transverse grooved membrane with a natural wood veneer finish. It is available for both ceiling and wall applications with a variety of natural wood finishes some of which include, but are not exclusive to: Beech, Oak, Walnut, Cherry, Mahogany, Angire, Maple and Ash.
Quadrillo's® acoustical absorption is achieved through Decoustics unique perforated technology and high performance acoustical core. The percentage of open area on the Quadrillo® panel is only approximately 6% (for a 5mm spacing groove), however the unique grooves create a four sided funnel effect that allows sound to arrive at a variety of angles, thereby focusing the transfer of energy and absorption from a broader surface area.
Decoustics Quadrillo® panels are compatible with the 100% downward accessible Ceilencio custom ceiling suspension system, the Direct Mount ceiling system and the suspended ceiling system.
- Refined appearance; when viewed at a distance grooves appear as one
- Improve room acoustics with high NRC value
- 100% engineered full panel composite; no field modifications necessary
- Grooving can be stopped to create an integral boarder of any width or you can specify a traditional frame
- Various mounting methods available for ceiling application; including Decoustics Ceilencio® 100% downward accessible suspension system