UseExterior flooring, decking
ApplicationsHigh traffic areas, residential or commercial projects
CharacteristicsDecking system with aluminum substructure, pasted up with a self-adhesive rubber band, covered with ceramic brick plates, non-combustible, linear metre weight: 20 kg or 62.8 kg/m²
ColorsVolcano Grey, Titanium Grey, Carmine Red, Chestnut Brown
Sizes1.492 × 325 × 40 mm; 742 × 325 × 40 mm
More about this product
Shildan's CERPIANO+ ceramic material for exterior decking is made of 100% genuine raw materials and comes with absolutely no additives or artificial colors. Since ceramic plates are dyed by nature, they neither stain nor fade.
CERPIANO+ is available in four standard colors, Volcano Grey, Titanium Grey, Carmine Red, Chestnut Brown, and two different finishes; smooth or grooved.
- Manufacturer: Girnghuber GmbH Marklkofen
- Standard formats: 1.492 × 325 × 40 mm (0,48 m²) 742 × 325 × 40 mm (0,25 m²)
- Joint width: 8 mm
- Break resistance: TT4 highest use class according to DIN EN 1344, resistant to acids and alkalis
- Breaking load: 5.2 kN | 11.8 kN at a distance of 75 cm | 37.5 cm
- Abrasion (resistance): A3 (highest class) according to DIN EN 1344
- Freeze-thaw resistance: FP 100 frost-resistant according to DIN EN 1344
- Skid resistance: U3 (highest class) according to DIN EN 1344
- Linear metre weight: 20 kg or 62.8 kg/m²
- E-module: 20.000 KN/mm²
- Coefficient of thermal expansion: 20 to 400°C (= 6 × 10-6 × K-1)
- Fire behavior: A1 (non-combustible)
The product has been tested independently at Kiwa Bautest in accordance with DIN EN 1344 for clay pavers
- The aluminum substructure is mounted on a flat floor surface. The aluminum profiles are propped up with terrace pads or bases.
- The aluminum profiles are pasted up on the top with a self-adhesive rubber band. This rubber overlay is used for the insulation of impact sound and compensates for small tolerances of the brick plates.
- Subsequently, the brick plates are placed. Depending on the installation type, whether in the half bond or cross joint, corresponding tile spacers are used to specify the correct distance from each other.
- The brick plates can be easily cut with a wet saw or a standard Flex (angle grinder) and can be easily adapted for slopes or connection details.