UseFurniture and interior construction
ApplicationsCounter tops, doors, reception desks and a whole host of other interior and shopfitting applications
CharacteristicsDecorative paper surfac and multilayer kraft paper core, highly durable and resistant, different features of laminates depending on sizes and applications
EGGER Laminate is made up of a decorative paper on the surface and multiple layers of kraft paper in the core. The laminate sheet must be fabricated (bonded) to a suitable substrate (normally chipboard or MDF). Due to its multilayered construction. EGGER Laminate is an excellent material for medium to high traffic areas or where a hard wearing surface is required, such as countertops, doors, reception desks and a whole host of other interior and shopfitting applications. Also, an ideal solution for curved surfaces or rounded profiles.
- Highly durable and resistant to scratches and impact
- 300 decors available from one sheet
- High-quality material reproductions saving costs and processing time compared to materials such as veneer, metals, stone, and lacquer
- Environmentally friendly, resource conserving solution compared to using real materials
- When used on square and rectangular shaped furniture the joins can be hidden by bonding the laminate to each external surface
- Almost all are postformable
Good to know
Different features of EGGER Laminate are linked to different sizes and applications:
- On request, they come in flame retardant quality.
- Door size optimized laminates save you costs and material waste.
- For a seamless finish and continuity of color all the way through, use a colored core laminate.
- Our Feelwood XL product combines the texture of wood with the benefits of laminate. Its extra-large format is optimized for cutting.
- EGGER also provides laminate bonded boards to save processing time and laminate from rolls to optimize cutting and reduce waste.