Bruag offers laser-cut perforated panels made from CELLON High-Pressure Laminate. The degree of detail in perforations are excellent compared to traditional production techniques such as CNC.
Bruag laser technology offers creative-minded designers maximum flexibility providing the opportunity to create extremely delicate perforated panels for different applications. The room divider panel designs are as diverse as their possible applications.
New interpretations of historic patterns or completely new ornamentations and perforations that have never previously been seen can be produced in almost any dimension using digital input information (dxf, dwg).
In addition to the flexibility regarding perforated panel shapes, a wide range of colors can be specified. A choice of over 3000 different colors (RAL, NCS S, Bruag Alu, Les Couleurs® Le Corbusier) is available.
- Les Couleurs® Le Corbusier
The world-renowned Swiss Architect Le Corbusier not only left behind a great architectural heritage but his own color system, too. Les Couleurs® Le Corbusier is a coherent system of 63 architectural colors, where all colors are naturally harmonious and can be combined with each other.
Features and Benefits
- Individual shapes (incl. perforations and ornamentations) made possible by use of laser-cutting technology
- Mechanically robust
- Scratch-proof, impact-resistant and shock-resistant
- Very high fracture strength
- Not brittle
- No swelling due to moisture load
- Extensive choice of colors (over 3000)
- Natural appearance, with a matt surface
- Straight-forward installation