ApplicationsExpansion and control joints, precast concrete panel joints, perimeter caulking (windows, doors, and panels), aluminum, masonry and vinyl, flashing material in rough opening perimeters
CharacteristicsHigh movement single-component polyurethane sealant, low-VOC, UV stable, movement capability of +100/-50% in typical field conditions, pantable and suitable for water immersion
ColorsAlmond, Aluminum Stone, Anodized Aluminum, Beige, Black, Bronze, Buff, Dark Bronze, Gray, Gray Stone, Hartford Green, Ivory, Light Bronze, Limestone, Natural Clay, Off White, Precast White, Redwood Tan, Sandalwood, Stone, White
Dymonic® 100 by Tremco is a high performance, medium-modulus, low-VOC, UV stable, non-sag polyurethane sealant.
Dymonic® 100 is a durable, flexible sealant that offers excellent performance in moving joints and exhibits tenacious adhesion once fully cured. Typical applications for Dymonic® 100 include expansion and control joints, precast concrete panel joints, perimeter caulking (windows, doors, and panels), aluminum, masonry and vinyl siding. Dymonic® 100 is also an excellent choice as a fluid applied flashing material in rough opening perimeters for fenestration/window, door and curtain wall applications.
Features and Benefits
- Can adhere to damp or green concrete and has a skin time of 2 hr with a tack-free time of 6 to 8 hr to significantly reduce dirt attraction.
- Movement capability of +100/-50% in typical field conditions, is low VOC, paintable, jet fuel-resistant, and will not crack, craze or yellow under extreme UV exposure.
- Suitable for water immersion and will not out gas.
- Formulated with an innovative polymer technology, similar to TREMproof® 250GC and Vulkem® 45SSL, Dymonic 100 is highly versatile and has a unique capability to adhere to damp or green concrete and will not out gas.
- Compatible with Tremco's Vulkem Deck Coatings, ExoAir® Air Barrier products and the cold, fluid-applied TREMproof® line of below-grade waterproofing products.
308' of joint per gallon for a 1/4" x 1/4" (6 mm x 6 mm) joint. For specific coverage rates that include joint size, and usage efficiencies, visit our website usage calculator at www.tremcosealants.com.
- 10.1-oz (300-mL) cartridges
- 20-oz (600-mL) sausages
Polyurethane Sealants help control air and moisture infiltration/exfiltration and therefore help conserve energy. Dymonic® 100 meets GreenGuard certification requirement for low volatile organic emissions and therefore all VOE requirements globally.