UseWindows and patio-doors
ApplicationsResidential and office buildings
CharacteristicsThermal, weather resistance and acoustic performance, concealed drainage for discrete water removal, flashings available in differetn shapes and sizes, various combinations of closure systems available
A Fresh, Modern and Intelligent Window Solution
SOLEAL uses a 65mm or 55mm deep profile and common components to give architects, contractors and fabricators the benefit of an extensive choice of construction options, combined with ease of specification and maximum efficiency in manufacturing.
It is available in two distinctive casement styles for even greater design freedom:
A stylish ‘visible’ opening frame with an infill of up to 52mm for a contemporary finish
A patented ‘minimalist’ opening frame with slim, subtle sight lines to reduce the visible aluminium and a glazing infill of up to 42mm.
Maximum dimensions for Minimal sash or Visible sash versions: W 1, m x H 2, 70 m. Sealing is ensured by a wrap-around central gasket with corner pieces for optimum sealing by injection of butyl rubber.
- SOLEAL thermal performance: Uw = 0.9 W/m2.K with triple glazing
- Weather performances : A4E750VC4
- Acoustic attenuation of 43 dB (RA, tr) for a single window.
- Slim-line visible masses increase light with a solar factor of Sw = 0,43
- The design of handles for windows and patio-doors with locks are exclusive Technal models.
- SOLEAL window resistance class level 2 (RC2) against burglary according to the European norm EN 1627-30 (on visible sash versions)