UsePorcelain tile covering
ApplicationsInterior wall covering, furniture and partitions
CharacteristicsShiny and glossy surface, customizable, sustainable manufacturing
ColorsAgata Azzurra, Agata Blue, Agata Corniola, Agata Venata, Ambra, Breccia Beige, Frapuccino, Green Marble, Malachitte, Nero Portoro, Quarzi, Tiger Gold, White Onyx, Yellow Onyx
Sizes300x150; 150x75 cms
Antique suggestions have given life to the Fiandre Precious Stones collection. It is inspired by marble and hard stones and the infinite colour schemes offered are a reflection of nature. The collection has been created based on the marble quarrying tradition, the history of stone quarries, the influences of mythology and the history of the origins of stones such as amethyst, the sacred attributes of carnelian, the preciousness of malachite and the ancient origins of amber.
Just as a goldsmith interprets precious stones with skill and creativity, making elegant jewellery, Fiandre has succeeded through this collection in recreating the force and wonder of nature, maintaining the characteristics of natural precious stones such as beauty and rarity. Made with absolute perfection thanks to the most advanced technology applied to ceramics, the Precious Stones collection skilfully enhances modern architecture. The resinating process gives the surfaces precious shine and gloss to top quality elegant ceramic material.
Intended for adding value to very appealing coatings, thanks to the large 300x150 and 150x75 cm format, it allows interior designs with an extraordinary impact to be created. In addition to the vast range available, it is possible to create your own design and personalise your spaces. This material sets no limits when it comes to imagination, creating unique interiors to suit everyone’s tastes and trends.
Precious Stones is a material created by Fiandre in a quest for uniqueness and elegance.
Precious Stones Collection - 14 Colors
Sizes: 300x150, 150x75 cms.
Thickness: 6 mm.
- Fiandre production is a closed-loop process that recycles 100% of raw material and water wastes back into the production cycle.
- Fiandre polishing factory reclaims residue from the polishing process and the material is fired into a durable ingredient for highway paving. All water from the polishing factory is recycled back into the production line.
- Carton boxes for finished products
- Plastic to pack the pallets
- Paper in all offices
Installation Site Air Quality
- Fiandre products do not contain added VOC’s. With proper use and maintenance, these materials help reduce overall off-gassing, which aids in meeting LEED interior air quality standards.
- No sealants or waxes are required that could add harmful VOC’s to a building.
- Stain-resistant surface reduces the need for harsh cleaning agents.
- Simple maintenance with pH-neutral cleaning products is all that is needed.
Fiandre manufacturing facilities use anti-pollution devices that far exceed the minimum standards required by law including:
- Smoke depurators
- Sand depurators (regeneration and reutilization)
- Water purifiers (total depuration, regeneration, and reutilization)
- Reutilization of heat from the kilns
- Reutilization of production losses
Fiandre’s Cumberland County, Tennessee, manufacturing facility is located within 500 miles of major markets for LEED projects. In addition, the factory has been built nearby its major extraction sources for raw materials, which are also within a 500-mile distance to major LEED building markets.