UsePorcelain tile cladding and covering
ApplicationsFloors & walls (both indoor and outdoor), high traffic and wellness areas
CharacteristicsHigh technical performance, resistant to water and wear, easy to install
Sizes180 x 21,5 cms (71"x8")
More about this product
Skilfully developed by the Fiandre laboratories to recall the warmth of precious wood essences, WOODSY MAXIMUM offers a range of embracing nuances and an original sensory experience thanks to a soft structure that you can even walk on barefoot.
Its natural appearance and nice feel make WOODSY MAXIMUM an adaptable surface in terms of taste, combination and application; WOODSY is made using the innovative technology MAXIMUM EXTRALITE© which combines aesthetic perfection, high technical performance levels and the lightness of just 6 mm thickness, hence simplifying installation and allowing it to be laid on top of existing floors.
WOODSY MAXIMUM is resistant to water and wear, properties that make it particularly suitable also for use in bathrooms and wellness areas, but also in places subject to high levels of foot traffic but without having to forgo the gratifying effect of a material that is not affected by fleeting changes of fashion: wood.
Woodsy Maximum Collection - Cream, Pearl and Tobacco
Size: 180 x 21,5 cms
Thickness: 6 mm
- Fiandre production is a closed-loop process that recycles 100% of raw material and water wastes back into the production cycle.
- Fiandre polishing factory reclaims residue from the polishing process and the material is fired into a durable ingredient for highway paving. All water from the polishing factory is recycled back into the production line.
- Carton boxes for finished products
- Plastic to pack the pallets
- Paper in all offices
Installation Site Air Quality
- Fiandre products do not contain added VOC’s. With proper use and maintenance, these materials help reduce overall off-gassing, which aids in meeting LEED interior air quality standards.
- No sealants or waxes are required that could add harmful VOC’s to a building.
- Stain-resistant surface reduces the need for harsh cleaning agents.
- Simple maintenance with pH-neutral cleaning products is all that is needed.
Fiandre manufacturing facilities use anti-pollution devices that far exceed the minimum standards required by law including:
- Smoke depurators
- Sand depurators (regeneration and reutilization)
- Water purifiers (total depuration, regeneration, and reutilization)
- Reutilization of heat from the kilns
- Reutilization of production losses
Fiandre’s Cumberland County, Tennessee, manufacturing facility is located within 500 miles of major markets for LEED projects. In addition, the factory has been built nearby its major extraction sources for raw materials, which are also within a 500-mile distance to major LEED building markets.
For more information about Fiandre's Porcelain Stoneware, please contact through our contact/quote button on top, visit Fiandre's page in Materials, or visit: http://www.granitifiandre.com/