Shape, colour and material all convey emotions, tell stories and inspire new ideas. Tap into our source of inspirtion.
What takes priority in life – the outward appearance or the inner core? Anyone looking for a material for exterior applications, such as Rain-Screen facades or outdoor furniture, has probably already answered that question for themselves. Quite obviously, the answer is both.
Because both aspects are important when deciding on a material, particularly in the case of exterior applications: of course the quality of the product must also meet extreme requirements; it is, after all, the protection of a building that is covered. And just as self-evidently, it is the appearance of a building that is an expression of individuality, a lifestyle statement and a very personal declaration – which is why design quality is just as important as product quality.
The range of applications with Max Exterior is becoming increasingly wide, the range of decors is also achieving continually new dimensions in terms of nuances and variety, right up to a completely free choice with custom graphics our Individual décor option. The product itself remains true to its success factors and, whatever décor is used, will also always stand for consistent protection and uncompromising strength in the face of all external influences.
Architect: A&A Architects
- Weather resistant to EN ISO 4892-2
- Lightfast acc. to EN ISO 4892-3
- Double hardened
- Scratch resistant
- Solvent resistant
- Hail resistant
- Easy to clean
- Impact resistant to EN ISO 178
- Suitable for all exterior applications
- Bending resistant EN ISO 178
- Frost resistant -80oC to 180oC (DMTA - OFI 300.128)
- Heat resistant -80oC to 180oC (DMTA - OFI 300.128)
- Easy to install
Max Exterior F-Quality
As a standard, Max Exterior panels come printed on both sides. The core is flame-retardant and the surface is lightfast. Thanks to the double-hardened resin, it is also extremely weather resistant. (Fire Test EN 13501-1, B-s2,d0)
The Max Exterior panels in F-Quality also come polished on just one side for use in sandwich elements.
Processing (Compact Elements)
FunderMax offers CNC controlled processing and panel cutting. With state-of-the-art devices, it is possible to produce everything: from simple cutouts for mounting the façade panels, to intricate milling for balcony elements. We can make just about anything you can dream up.
- NH (Hexa)/NT (format 4100 x 1854 mm only)
- NG (Gloss)/NG (Gloss) NY (SKY)/NT (format 4100 x 1300 mm only)
- NY (SKY)/NT (format 4100 x 1300 mm only, thicknesses 6 mm, 8 mm, limited decor palette)
- 2800 x 1300 = 3,64 m2 / 110,24“ x 51,18“ = 39,18 sf
- 4100 x 1300 = 5,33 m2 / 161,42“ x 51,18“ = 57,37 sf
- 2800 x 1854 = 5,19 m2 / 110,24“ x 72,99“ = 55,87 sf
- 4100 x 1854 = 7,60 m2 / 161,42“ x 72,99“ = 81,81 sf
F-Quality, flame-retardant, colour brown
- Panels with double-sided decor:
4,0 - 4,9 mm
5,0 - 7,9 mm
8,0 - 11,9 mm
12,0 - 13,0 mm
Higher thicknesses on request in standard quality, Format XL.
- Panels with sanded-reverse side:
For symmetrically structured sandwich elements.
Thicknesses 2,0 - 2,9 mm 3,0 - 4,0 mm
Tolerances (EN 438-6, 5.3) ± 0,2 mm
± 0,3 mm
Download a brochure with more info about this product here.
For more information about FunderMax's Compact Panels contact through our contact/quote button on top, visit FunderMax's page in Materials or visit: www.fundermax.com.