Outward appearance and inner core are both things to consider when looking for a material for exterior applications, such as Rain-Screen facades, balconies and outdoor furniture.
Because both aspects are important when deciding on a material, particularly in these applications, of course the quality of the product must also meet extreme requirements; it is, after all, the protection of a building that is being covered.
Max Exterior panels are phenolic high-pressure laminates (HPL) manufactured in accordance with EN438-6 Type EDF with extremely effective weather protection. In addition to the applications above it can also be used as wall cladding, partition walls, railings, gates and doors, soffits and sunshades, playground equipment as well as many other applications. Max Exterior is available in 115 colors as well as wood grains. There are 4 textures that include: a matte finish, a textured matte finish which gives depth and texture, glossy high class finish, and a anti-slip hexagon pattern for floor applications. Our Max Exterior also allows for the addition of custom graphics with our Individual décor option.
Architect: A&A Architects
- Weather-resistant to EN ISO 4892-2
- Lightfast acc. to EN ISO 4892-3
- Double hardened
- Solvent resistant
- Hail resistant
- Easy to clean
- Impact-resistant to EN ISO 178
- Suitable for all exterior applications
- Bending resistant EN ISO 178
- Frost resistant -80oC to 180oC (DMTA - OFI 300.128)
- Heat resistant -80oC to 180oC (DMTA - OFI 300.128)
- Class A fire-rated
- ICC ESR #3340
- Extreme temperature resistant: -112F to +356F
- Vertical and horizontal applications
Max Exterior F-Quality:
As a standard, Max Exterior panels come printed on both sides. The panel ASTM E84 Class A fire rated and with the correct assemblies complies with NFPA-285 standards. Thanks to the double-hardened resin, it is also extremely weather-resistant.
Processing (Compact Elements):
Fundermax offers CNC controlled processing and panel cutting. With state-of-the-art devices, it is possible to produce everything: from simple cutouts for mounting the façade panels to intricate milling for balcony elements. We can make just about anything you can dream up.
- NH (Hexa)/NT (format 4100 x 1854 mm only)
- NG (Gloss)/NG (Gloss) NY (SKY)/NT (format 4100 x 1300 mm only)
- NY (SKY)/NT (format 4100 x 1300 mm only, thicknesses 6 mm, 8 mm, limited decor palette)
- 2800x1300m = 3.64 m2 / 110.24“ x 51.18“ = 39.18 sf
- 4100x1300m = 5.33 m2 / 161.42“ x 51.18“ = 57.37 sf
- 2800x1854m = 5.19 m2 / 110.24“ x 72.99“ = 55.87 sf
- 4100x1854m = 7.60 m2 / 161.42“ x 72.99“ = 81.81 sf
F-Quality, flame-retardant, brown in color
Panels with double-sided decor:
- Formats (production-sizes)
Higher thicknesses on request in standard quality, Format XL.
Download a brochure with more info about this product here.
For more information about Fundermax's Compact Panels contact through our contact/quote button on top, visit Fundermax's page in Materials or visit: www.fundermax.com