Continuous advancements have been made to the MDT-Tex tulip umbrella, which can be set up in any way you see fit – as a standalone design, artistically in a group, or as part of an eye-catching brand presentation.
The tulip umbrella can be illuminated in any color to create the desired atmosphere and can also be custom-printed to enhance events both public and private. For food and beauty promotions, the MDT-Tex umbrella is also available with fragrance emitters. Rainwater flows off between the center pole and the Plexiglas and can be drained either into the ground or, in the mobile version, above ground, depending on the situation.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Opening and closing by hand crank
- All materials are water and corrosion resistant
- All parts attached by screws
- Maintenance-free gear box
- Lighting available
- Cover zip allows for easy replacement
- Easy installation with the foldable adapter
- Water can be drained below ground level for permanent installations
- Safely handles winds up to 60 km/h (with the proper bases)
- All mechanical and electic construction units are checked by TÜV Germany
The cover is made up of individual segments which are screwed to the frame by Sterling Steel hooks at the top and by rust-proof screws at the ends of the spokes. The cover is replaceable and is fade, light and water resistant. It is designed to withstand all weather conditions.
Umbrella spokes are made of rectangular aluminum sections of 40x20x3 mm. The mast is made of a round aluminum section of 80-100x3 mm in diameter. The aluminum telescope has section dimensions 45x45x3 mm. The top plate and the crown are made with U-profiles out of aluminum to house the struts. All parts are screwed together and the frame is powder coated (Polyester powder ca. 80 μ).
The gearbox and the spindle are contained in the center pole and can be operated by a handle or using a motor.
Technical Data Sheet