ApplicationsSuitable for vertical and low-impact horizontal applications such as: cabinets, fixtures, case goods, healthcare, residential and office furniture, closets, retail and hospitality
CharacteristicsResistant color and surface treatment, available in three distinct colors
ColorsWorn Oak designs
CertificationCalifornia Air Resources Board (CARB 2) compliant and FSC certified, available in VESAT NAF/ULEF technology, qualifying for additional LEED credits
More about this product
Prism TFL panels are made by fusing a resin-impregnated sheet of décor paper directly to a substrate. There is no kraft paper used in TFL, and the resulting panel is ready for finishing. Heat and pressure activate the resin in the saturated TFL sheet, creating a cross-linked bond with the substrate. This effectively seals the substrate, making it impossible to peel away. Prism Exclusive Collection consists of 67 designs available only from Prism.
Worn Oak designs, in three distinct colors, evoke a reclaimed feel with strong character, especially when partnered with Medina or sawcut textures.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Permanently bonded to particleboard or MDF
- Fewer steps in fabrication process= reduced costs
- Matching complementary products such as edgebanding, HPL, 3DL and mouldings are available.
- Three designs in Prism’s Worn Oak series
- Prism TFL panels are produced in nine distinct textures to enhance your design selection
- Each of our North American mills are Eco-Certified (ECC) by the Composite Panel Association
- They are also in compliance with the California Air Resources Board (CARB 2) formaldehyde standard
- Our panels are available FSC Certified and qualify for LEED Credits
For more information about Arauco’s Worn Oak Series Thermally Fused Laminates contact through our contact/quote button on top, visit Arauco’s page in Materials, or visit: