An ornament is a composition or decorative element that aims to decorate an object, building or parts thereof.
Metal ornamentation is part of a legacy of knowledge passed down from experienced ornamental workers to apprentices for more than 160 years. Since the 19th century, VMZINC Ornaments have been designing unique catalogs, architectural drawings, and stamps, making it possible to produce replicas of period pieces but also to create new designs for contemporary pieces.
Ornament product range
- More than 600 items available in copper and zinc from VMZINC's catalog
- Made to order new ornaments based on drawings, sketches or photographs
- Replicas to replace old ornaments
- Bull and dormer windows
- Finials, pinnacles, and compositions
- Roofing, cladding, and balustrade
- Smooth and stamped profiles
- Rainwater goods and roofing accessories
Support and Design
VMZINC ornaments provide drawings and advice. Identical reproductions, optimized roofing decorations, creations and standard products are exclusively hand-made and all drawn to scale before being produced. This process enables them to better reproduce details, achieve greater precision in assemblies and make consistent series. Drawings will be submitted for signature before production.