LAMP's OWL Street Luminaire is designed specifically for LED, manufactured in texturised grey lacquered aluminium injection and serigraphed tempered glass. OWL has an aluminium injection passive heat sink that ensures optimal thermal management, and its street optics ensures street light distribution. Thanks to its ball joint it allows swiveling of the light between 10º and -10º.
Models are available in Class I and Class II, for luminous flux of 8,000, 12,000 and 16,000 lm with neutral white LED, with an IP66 in body and optics. Furthermore, its ball-and-socket joint enables it to adapt to all types of columns and supports with no additional adapters.
With LAMP, LED quality and high technology (5-year warranty) are available to the most demanding professionals.
USES AND APPLICATIONS
OWL family is very suitable for lighting main city streets, secondary streets, trunk roads and reverse priority roads.FEATURES
- Body made of texturised grey lacquered aluminium injection
- With serigraphed tempered flat glass.
- Models for HI-POWER led with a luminous flux of 8000, 12000 and 16000 lm, warm white colour temperature and control gear included.
- With street optics and the possibility to change photometric distribution.
- IP66, IK10 protection rating.
- Insulation class I or II.
- Possibility to incline the luminaire between 10º to -10º.
LAMP also offers the client personalised lighting studies at no cost to the client (they assess the products to be installed and their correct layout to reach the sutiable level of lightning according to the application), and assessment of LAMP products and their lighting control and management options.
They deliver a complete dossier to the client containing lighting calculations, floor plans with the lighting lay out, and technical report/ estimate.