More about this product
TRACE Indoor Luminaires Collection is LAMP's most minimalist wall recessed luminaire.
It consists of 4 models for indoor lighting, all with warm white LED light source. The square TRACE 100 model (102 x 102mm) has 6 LEDs; whereas the rectangular TRACE 200 model (202 x 102mm) can be installed either horizontally or vertically and has 6 LEDs and 6 or 12 LEDs, respectively.
TRACE can be installed on walls with a thickness of 3 to 25mm or concrete walls. It is made of galvanized iron sheet with asymmetrical optics in matt white with protective screen-serigraphed glass. Its recessing box, which is mandatory for installation, is sold as an accessory.
With LAMP, LED quality and high technology (5-year warranty) are available to the most demanding professionals.
USES AND APPLICATIONS
With a minimalist and timeless design, this range of luminaires is very suitable for flooding walkways, stairs or rooms and premises that require comfortable lighting. The variety of designs makes it possible to create countless different patterns on the wall
- Body made of bended metalsheet iron.
- Luminous support made of matt white lacquered bended metasheet aluminium and matt black serigraphed tempered glass.
- Model for MID-POWER led with warm white colour temperature.
- Texturised white lacquered aluminium symmetric or asymmetric reflector and the luminous support fixed at 90º respect the ground to generate an indirect and comforting lighting.
- IP40 protection rating.
- Insulation class I.
- Mounting box accessory needed to be installed.
- Trace 100 Wall Recessed Luminaire:
- Trace 200 Wall Recessed Luminaire:
LAMP also offers the client personalised lighting studies at no cost to the client (they assess the products to be installed and their correct layout to reach the sutiable level of lightning according to the application), and assessment of LAMP products and their lighting control and management options.
They deliver a complete dossier to the client containing lighting calculations, floor plans with the lighting lay out, and technical report/ estimate.