More about this product
Banker Wire's M12Z-17 Architectural Wire Mesh excels at weaving perfect wire mesh that repeats from one panel to the next. This weaving consistency allows for fast and efficient production that meets all design expectations.
USES AND APPLICATIONS
- Signage and Displays
- Standard Finish: Banker Wire manufactures all of its products in a bare, mill finished condition. To enhance the appearance of the final product, we offer a variety of Secondary Finishes.
- Secondary Finishes: Banker Wire has researched a number of secondary finishes that work well with woven and welded wire meshes. Since different materials may react with varying local conditions, such as steel rusting or copper tarnishing, appropriate finishes for interior and exterior applications may be desired. Many secondary finishes can be applied to help achieve the desired color, reflectivity, or corrosion resistance characteristics required.
Other secondary finishes include:
- Powder Coating
- Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
- Decorative Metal Plating (please call 800-523-6772 for more information)
- With Steel being the most efficient and commonly recycled material, Banker Wire’s products can also help earn LEED certification by contributing to four different credits in LEED 2009 for New Construction and Major Renovation.
- Assistance: Banker Wire is happy to assist in the early design stages by identifying the appropriate raw materials and secondary finish to establish a specification that will satisfy the desired final performance and aesthetic.
Mesh Category: Mid Fill
Percent Open Area: 61.7%
Weight: 2.12 lbs/sq ft
Crimp Style: PS2PZ
Opening limitation (Maximum sphere diameter which will pass through opening): 0.471 inches
Overall Thickness: 0.390 inches
Aspect Ratio: 2.67:1
Available Materials: Stainless, Aluminium, Mild Steel, Copper, Bronze, Brass, Pre-Galv, Galfan.