Banker Wire's Architectural Wire Meshes M13Z-145 has a large scale, three wire, Rigid cable patterned after European designs. Long aspect ratio clearly differentiates the vertical pattern form the horizontal. Strong and available in many different finishes.
USES & APPLICATIONS
- Standard Finish: Banker Wire manufactures all of its products in a bare, mill finished condition. To enhance the appearance of the final product, we offer a variety of Secondary Finishes.
- Secondary Finishes: Banker Wire has researched a number of secondary finishes that work well with woven and welded wire meshes. Since different materials may react with varying local conditions, such as steel rusting or copper tarnishing, appropriate finishes for interior and exterior applications may be desired. Many secondary finishes can be applied to help achieve the desired color, reflectivity, or corrosion resistance characteristics required.
Other secondary finishes include:
- Powder Coating
- Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
- Decorative Metal Plating (please call 800-523-6772 for more information)
- Assistance: Banker Wire is happy to assist in the early design stages by identifying the appropriate raw materials and secondary finish to establish a specification that will satisfy the desired final performance and aesthetic.
- Percent Open: 64.5%
- Overall Thickness: 0.365"
- Aspect Ratio: 7.01 : 1
- Crimp Style: PS3PZPZ
- Weight (lbs/sqft): 1.750
- Materials: Aluminum, Copper, Brass, Bronze, Mild Steel, Pre-Galvanized, Galfan, Stainless Steel
For more information about Banker Wire's M13Z-145 Architectural Wire Mesh contact through our contact/quote button on top, visit Banker Wire's Page in Materials, or visit: www.bankerwire.com