Banker Wire's M44-2 Architectural Wire Mesh is a contemporary high definition lock crimp with a 4.5 inch square repeat pattern. A beautiful consistent repeat pattern that evokes plaid emerges when seen over a larger area. This weave is a lock crimp pattern. Lock crimps are characterized by straight sections of wire connected by a well-defined “bump” at their intersections. Thanks to these strong connection points, lock crimp offers strength for a variety of applications - including railings, pavilions, parking garages and lockers.
Banker Wire's M44-2 Metal Mesh in the Apropoe's at the Baltimore Marriot Waterfront.
USES & APPLICATIONS:
- Interior Designs
- Wall finishes
- Custom work
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Standard Finish: Banker Wire manufactures all of its products in a bare, mill finished condition. To enhance the appearance of the final product, we offer a variety of Secondary Finishes.
- Secondary Finishes: Banker Wire has researched a number of secondary finishes that work well with woven and welded wire meshes. Since different materials may react with varying local conditions, such as steel rusting or copper tarnishing, appropriate finishes for interior and exterior applications may be desired. Many secondary finishes can be applied to help achieve the desired color, reflectivity, or corrosion resistance characteristics required.
Other secondary finishes include:
- Powder Coating
- Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
- Decorative Metal Plating (please call 800-523-6772 for more information)
- Assistance: Banker Wire is happy to assist in the early design stages by identifying the appropriate raw materials and secondary finish to establish a specification that will satisfy the desired final performance and aesthetic.
- Sizing: Opening limitation (maximum sphere diameter which will pass through opening): 2.10 inches
- Thickness: 0.255 inches
- Weight: 1.04 lbs/sq ft
- Additional Features: Aspect ratio: 1.00 : 1
- Materials: Stainless, Mild Steel, Aluminum, Copper, Bronze, Brass, Pre-Galv, Galfan
Banker Wire's M44-2 Metal Mesh in the Michigan University Locker Rooms.
For more information about Banker Wire's M44-2 Architectural Wire Mesh contact through our contact/quote button on top, visit Banker Wire's Page in Materials, or visit: www.bankerwire.com