SCREEN panels from Lapalma offer a modern partition system with a variety of solutions for different applications. Created by Francesco Rota, the concept is to allow each workspace to be defined while maximizing light and remaining "invisible." The screens are connected via a magnetic linking system and are built on wheels to easily rearrange.
SCREEN is available in two versions. The light version consists of a tubular wood solution with spaces in between, intended only to create a separation of spaces. The second option is for the screen frames to be upholstered with a sound-absorbing fabric for increased privacy. Maximum versatility is possible in terms of heights to create spaces that are as open or as closed as possible.
|Tubular ||Fabric-covered tubes ||Fabric |
| || || |
|X-shape ||Wall-shape ||L-shape |
| || || |
- Frame - Steel
- Tubes - Made from aluminum that is either powder-coated, veneered in blanched oak/oak black stained, or upholstered with fabric
- Panels - Sound-absorbing with fire-retardant polyester fibers, upholstered with fabric
- Metal feet are included for the straight partition and optional for the curved version
- System of free-standing screens with different shapes and dimensions
- Metal frame with tubes either powder coated or veneered in blanched oak or oak black stained
- SCREEN can be linked by using magnets and can be combined with the PLUS seating system