Lapalma's EDIT armchair is a contemporary reinterpretation of a modernist classic, is ideal for the fluid spaces in offices as well as homes. The Nordic minimalism of Anderssen & Voll is complemented with sinuous Italian lines with extraordinary comfort. With all its components, all recyclable, from the polyurethane shell to the foam upholstery, Lapalma expresses its love and respect for that immense and highly diverse landscape that is the Earth.
EDIT chair is composed of a shell in rigid polyurethane Baydur® upholstered with injected polyurethane fire retardant foam and covered with the fabric without any glue.
- Legs in solid ash, varnished in several finishes
- Legs in steel either powder coated or mat chromed
- Pivoting star base in aluminum sandblasted or powder-coated
- Trestle swivel base in aluminum sandblasted or powder-coated with self-braking castors
- Height adjustable 5 point star swivel base in aluminum sandblasted or powder-coated with self-braking castors